[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted another Harry Potter BSO

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:03:14 -0400

Kurzweil 1000 recognizes and preserves the long dashes, and JAWS with MS
Word also recognizes them.
I think the fine Reader software used to replace long dashes with single
hyphens, although I don't know if it still does. I also think some
validators still replace all long dashes believing them to be incorrect.

Peace
Deborah