[bksvol-discuss] Submitted a book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:08:11 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Hacker," By Lee Martin. This is the eighth in the Deb Ralston series. There are just three more to acquire before we have all of these. And all of them are on their way to me as we speak. I did my usual, spell check, made sure all pages were there as well as copyright info present and legible. One thing, though, I just realized that I forgot to do a find and replace for the numbers 1 that ought to have been I.'s. Sorry. Could whomever validates, please do that? So sorry. If it's too much trouble, I'll be happy to do it and then resubmit.

Peace,

eMayrie