[bksvol-discuss] Submitted a book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:25:14 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Deficit Ending," By Lee Martin. This is the sixth in the Deb Ralston series. As usual, I have made sure that copyright information and all pages are present, spell check, removed junk characters, and it is in rtf format. I'll include the longer synopsis from the book jacket. I hope someone enjoys.

Peace,

Mayrie

Fort Worth Police Detective Deb Ralston
 is less than enthusiastic about returning to
work at the end of her maternity leave, but
she's suddenly catapulted back on the job a
 few days early. With baby Cameron on her
 hip, Deb is standing in line at her bank
when two men with sawed-off shotguns
stage a holdup. To get away, they take a
 hostage. Deb, who will never forget the
 look in that young teller's eyes, knows that
 statistics on the live return of hostages
 aren't very good.
 So she hands the baby over to her
 husband and sets out to gather evidence,
 bit by bit, piece by piece. But then she gets
 a phone call in the night. The teller's body
 has been found.
 Juggling her baby and her badge, Deb
 uses every ounce of her training, her
 experience, and her instinct to track down
 the most murderous bunch of bank
 robbers since Bonnie and Clyde. Once
 again sleuth Deb Ralston delivers.