[bksvol-discuss] Submitted a book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:26:14 -0700

Hello Everyone,

Here is another true crime book for your validating pleasure. "Bully : does anyone deserve to die? a true story of high school revenge" By Jim Schutze. It is in rtf format, all headers removed, chapter headings and page numbers protected, I corrected as I read, so it ought to be almost perfect. I found only three or four spots where a few letters wouldn't sort themselves into recognizable words. The story is still absolutely readable. I have marked the book "adult content," as I thought it more graphic than I'd want my child to read without consulting me first. I'll paste the long synopsis below.

BTW, bunches of books coming soon. I've been scanning and reading, just not submitting. Two nonfiction, and three young adult fiction that Gwen is working on.

Peace,
Mayrie

"...Jim Schutze has described in harrowing detail the cruelest,
most vicious murder I have ever encountered in journalism or literature.
This searing tale of seven Florida schoolkids and their killing of a bullying
friend tells us something about our younger generation that is almost too
horrible to know. Jim Schutze, perhaps our best true crime author,
 has written another masterpiece."
 Jack Olsen, author of Salt of the Earth

"Mr. Schutze's descriptions are so vivid, his character developments so
thorough, his plot unfoldings so compelling that a reader begins to wonder
about the possibility of being called as a witness."