[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Worker in the light by George Noory

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:48:50 -0800

Hi Nancy,

Yeah, George kept talking about it so I got that one through Amazon. It
really is a good book. Better than I thought it was going to be.

He talks about Ingo Swann a lot in one of the chapters. I am working on
getting some of his books scanned though most of them are hard to find.
Jamie found two in her library system and should be able to get to them in
the coming weeks.

Write me off list if you would like to chat Coast stuff!

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155