[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Title Without Its Apostrophe

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:53:05 -0400

Monica,

it doesn't matter what you name the actual file because the Bookshare system
will rename it to its specifications after it's submitted.  If you left out
the apostrophe in the title field when you submitted, there are two ways you
can go.

1.  You can Pick up the book and selfvalidate it.  When you finish
validating it, you will be asked if any of the information is correct.  You
can just make the correction right then and there.

2.  You can write a note to Gostavo Golindo at gostavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxx
explaining your problem.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
T: 718-997-3775
F: 718-997-5895

  _____