[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: "The Night Before" by Lisa Jackson

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:46:26 -0500

Hi all,

Now that I'm on semester break, I'm working on cleaning up some scans that
I've had sitting on my hard drive for months.

Anyway, I've just submitted for validation, "The Night Before" by Lisa
Jackson. This is the prequel to "The Morning After", which is already in the
collection. Should be an easy validation; read through, page headers removed
but numbering intact/chapter headings protected, etc. My email address is in
the Comments with the book as well, though, for any questions that might
come up. Here's the synopsis, from the back cover:

"BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED.

In the dark shadows of a sultry southern town, a serial killer strikes. It's
an act of sinister precision that has happened many times before...every
victim an offering to a hunger that can never be sated...

NIGHT AFTER NIGHT.

The next morning, Caitlyn Montgomery Bandeaux wakes covered in blood. But
Caitlyn has no memory of the night before, when her estranged husband was
brutally murdered like so many others she has known...

AFTER NIGHT...

Wanted by the police and haunted by horrifying, fragmented memories, Caitlyn
turns to Adam Hunt, the town's new psychologist. But how far can she really
trust him? For as a twisted killer strikes again and again, Caitlyn's about
to discover that those who appear the most innocent are usually the most
evil..."

Thanks,
Maria
Maria Kristic