[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: The Light worker's Way by Doreen Virtue

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:40:05 -0700

From the book:

"In a very warm and heart-centered way, Doreen Virtue teaches how to

 identify and avoid the ego's painful beliefs, so that we can stay   "

 centered in our true-self state of being."

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, best-selling author of 10 Secrets for Success and Inner
Peace

You Have an Innate Ability to Know and Heal!

In The Light worker's Way, Dr. Doreen Virtue takes you on a spiritual
adventure

 as she recounts her own life story of awakening her healing and clairvoyant
power

 She writes, "This is a book about my own journey of remembering my identity
an

 abilities as a lightworker. Its purpose is to help you recall your own
divine mission.

 and your natural spiritual skills."

You are a lightworker if you feel called to heal others; want to resolve the
worlds

 social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal
am

 situation; feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel others; and know that
you are

 here for a higher purpose, even if you are unsure what it is or how to
fulfill it.

 Right now, lightworkers are awakening to faint memories of their divine
life

 missions. They hear an inner calling that can't be ignored. This call is a
reminder

 that it is now time to get to work in healing the planet and its
population. Very often

 however, we on Earth, with its material temptations, creates a form of
amnesia for

 lightworkers.

Dr. Virtue helps you reawaken the natural gifts that you have within you,
such as the

 ability to heal on a spiritual and energetic level and to give readings
about the past

 present, and future. Among other things, you'll find out how to conduct
healing

 sessions, heighten your psychic receptivity, call upon the angels that are
always be

 your side, and learn how to open your "third eye."

The Lightworker's Way is a uniquely fascinating work that could shift

 your physical and emotional frequencies in ways you might

never have thought possible!

Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., is a clairvoyant doctor of psychology and a
fourth-generation metaphysician who works with}

 the angelic, elemental, and ascended master realms in her writing and
workshops. Doreen has lectured extensively

 around the world about topics related to her books, and she has appeared on
many national and local television programs,

including Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, The View, Beyond with James Van
Praagh, and many more.

 She's the author of the best-selling Healing with the Angels book and
oracle cards, and the Messages front Your

 Angels book. Doreen's Website is AnselTherapy.com.

The book has been proof read and should be an easy validation and an
inspirering read.

Katie Hill

Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

Get your personal numerology reading