[bksvol-discuss] Submitted "The Castle of Adventure"

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:04:58 -0400

Hi, All,

This is the second in the Enid Blyton adventure series for kids.

I noticed that the database wanted to leave out the "the" so put it back in as it is on the title page. We are supposed to keep the "the" when submitting, right? i bet I could have missed that in "The Island of Adventure" but all these in the series should have the article. Perhaps if i missed it there's a way to fix it? I am not thrilled with this database and should have mentioned that in my survey form but it has come home to me more strongly now. They put publishing dates instead of copyright dates, get the publisher somewhat wrong, and you end up editing what you could have just put in yourself. Almost feel tempted to leave out the ISBN altogether except that sometimes the database does provide a synopsis which will work. Sorry I went off on a tangent, but anyhow the book's ready, so thanks and enjoy.

Regards,

Ilene