[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Our John Willie

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:38:44 -0500

Thanks, Lissi. I thought I had sent that post just to Cindy, but, Oh, well!

I'm taking a course in medical transcription, one in Business Law, and working. I found I was having much too much fun reading posts, and had to give up for a while. Now I hope to be contributing more than just validating.

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx