[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Our John Willie

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:10:59 -0500

Dear Mickey,

Just wanted you to know this fellow Ohioan noticed you, our certified braillist, haven't posted lately. Other than the colds, I'm glad to hear you and your husband are well and that you are still volunteering. Keep us posted as to how you are and what you're working on.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>