[bksvol-discuss] Submitted - Mo' urban Dictionary

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:03:02 -0400

Hi all,

I just submitted for proofing, Mo' Urban Dictionary: Ridonkulous
Street Slang Defined.

About 240 pages, it's been read through and spell-checked.  The format
is the word being defined is in bold, the definition in normal font,
and the example in italics.  There is lot of slang (unsurprisingly)
and unusual spellings in the book.  I have a copy of the print book I
am willing to send out to the person proofer if they'd like.  Feel
free to contact me off list with any questions.

truthiness has hit the marble ceiling. Compiled from the wildly
popular website urbandictionary. com, Mo' Urban Dictionary:
Ridonkulous Street Slang Defined includes more than 2,000 of the
latest contemporary slang entries. Since the site's founding in 1999,
more than 2.5 million definitions have been submitted. Thousands of
new words and definitions are added each day. Each alphabetised entry
includes a word, a definition, and a sample sentence. Pop-ups
throughout the book provide pop culture notes and interesting facts
about the words.

Thanks,
Em