[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Kids Halloween Book

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:10:46 -0500

I just submitted what will be the first in a long stream of books from me over
the next week or so. It's called "P. J. Clover - Private Eye The Case of the
Halloween Hoot" and is by Susan Meyers. Run through KES's rank spelling with a
final accuracy rating of 99.99%.  Should be a fun easy validation for someone
to get you in the mood for Halloween. In RTF format. I've included my email
address in the comments if there are problems or questions. It's due back at
the library tomorrow, but i can always get it back.

Happy validating.

Natasha & Fossey
guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx

"Footsteps in the snow
suggest where you have been,
Point where you are going,
But where they suddenly vanish,
Never dismiss the possibility of flight."
  ~Book of Night With Moon, ch. 11, V. 3
     ~ as quoted in A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane