[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Jack Sparrow #3: The Pirate Chase

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:34:27 -0500

Hi all,

Oh, I dunnow, Geek, I shan't complain if you like kids books. After all, I picked up two old favorites recently which were sitting on the NLS beta site. One was Call It Courage by James Sperry and the other was Caddy Woodlawn by Brinke. I wouldn't worry about your preference for kids books. Sometimes kids' books, if written well, can be entertaining, and also can teach.

Ann P.