[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: In spite of the gods : the strange rise of modern India

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jill:
Thanks for the encouragement. The "In Spite of the Gods" on bookshare is rated
"good" while I would say my version is "excellent", i.e. near perfect. I have
enough vision to do a very careful spellcheck, against the scanned image. I
spellchecked this version very carefully. It has many Indian names and words.
So, if someone wants to validate it I would appreciate it. The headers have
also been removed and the blank pages identified and numbered.
Jim