[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Golden Fool

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:41:56 -0400

Donna is scanning and I am validating some of them. Great books. Such fun to sit on my deck in the sun and read them.

E.
At 01:53 AM 6/11/2006, you wrote:

Donna, I just want you to know that I appreciate your scanning work with these books. I don't read these kinds of books, but I know several people who reallly like them. It will be so nice for our members to have them in a better condition. You have a true volunteer's spirit. (smile)

on Saturday 6/10/2006 12:50 AM, you wrote:
Just submitted Golden Fool: The Tawny Man Book 2, Robin Hobb, RTF, just over 500 pages, clean scan, all the usual prep work done. It's a replacement for the fair version already in the collection.

I have one more Robin Hobb book to prepare for uploading, The Assassin's Quest, and I have two Laura Resnicks books, The White Dragon and The Legend Reborn, to scan and prepare for uploading. I'm working my way through these slowly, but will get them done eventually.

Peace and Hope,

Donna