[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson #1)

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:07:42 -0700

That makes a kind of sense.  I just want the books there when the urge comes
upon me.  One of my big frustrations with NLS was that they'd often do
something crazy like Book 2 in a series, but not the rest.  So last time I
bought books for Bookshare, I bought all seven books of Simon Green's
Nightside series.  Even if I don't read them all now, I just know they're
there waiting.

I see your point, though.  I just read T is for Trespass.  I hadn't read a
Sue Grafton novel in more than a year, and coming back to Kinsey's crazy
life was a lot of fun after the break.

  _____