[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Earlier Today

  • From: Nolan Crabb <aa3go@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:14:57 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

Earlier today, I submitted Kate Wilhelm's Casebook of Constance and Charlie Volume 1. I worked hard to clean up the mistakes, so I believe the book to be excellent, almost no errors. Of course, a careful validator may find otherwise, but I hope not for the sake of the validator. It's always much more of a pleasure to validate a book that's obviously been carefully worked on.

This is actually a compilation of three previously published novels by Wilhelm--The Hamlet Trap, Smart House, and Seven Kinds of Death--all mysteries, of course. We're talking 614 pages, but I'm sure there's a validator out there who isn't necessarily overwhelmed by that number. Besides, anyone who enjoys a good mystery will find this one a pleasure to work on.

Best Regards,

Nolan Crabb