[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Doreen Virtue Divine Perscriptions

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:23:39 -0700

Hi Moinica,

I haven't gotten into any of the earlier books she wrote. Most of the stuff
is more of her spiritual journey.  I have so many books here right now to
get ready to submit that I may need to put a halt on scanning for a little
while. I have two or three more that I will do then catch up.

Last night, I started reading a book called the Intention Experiment by
Lynne McTaggart,n which looks to be a very good book. She is calling on
people world wide to become seriously involved with the ideas of quantum
physics and how thought can influence matter. I just started it so haven't
been to the web site to learn more about the on going work. She has some
serious researchers  involved with the project so it should produce some
kind of results. What they will be time will tell.

Just took a hot shower and each day feeling a bit better. I didn't sleep
real well last night but I think it may take another night or two for that
to get back to normal. I am the type that never think I am as sick as I
really am.

Talk soon, Katie

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx