[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Doreen Virtue Divine Perscriptions

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:50:18 -0400

Katie, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. (smile) Doreen Virtue has a book called Lose Your Pounds Of Pain that I enjoyed reading. I can't submit it because it was scanned long ago when I didn't have a clue about Bookshare or getting good scans. I had originally written her off as a new age nut case, but I ended up in bed with a cold one week and started reading her book out of boredom. She brought up some interesting points, and the book helped me stop seeing myself as an ugly woman. That alone was worth wading through a bad scan. I still think she's nutty in some areas, but I have found some elements of truth in what she says too. She has some unusual ideas about bipolar disoerder that I'm still trying to sort out for myself.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.