[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Doreen Virtue Divine Perscriptions

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:43:19 -0700

Hi All,

I did get a little reading done while in the hospital and this is the
result. I did a miss spelling of the name virtue so it will need to be
corrected when validated. Except for a couple of pages in the appendex the
book has been read and spell checked. IT should be an easy validation. I
know there are a few Doreen fanns out there because I have validated one of
her books. I have a couple more coming but can't recall the names right off
hand.

Yes, I am now home from the hospital. Still feeling weak but it is so very
nice to be home again. I probably won't be going to work for a few days
still. I think I have learned my lesson about pushing it too hard.

Everyone, have a good holiday weekend and happy validating, which is already
in progress.

PS. Hopefully my typing will get back to normal too:-)

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx