[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Book - The Book of Totally Useless Information

  • From: Rolph Recto <rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:58:28 -0400

ISBN: 9781567312669
Title: The Book Of Totally Useless Information
Author(s): Don Voorhees
Publisher: MJF Books
Copyright Date: 1993
Copyrighted By: Don A. Vorhees
Brief Synopsis: In this book, Don A. Vorhees gives random bits of
information and answers the truth behind many legends and "old wives'
tales."
Long Synopsis:
Comments: The only thing that needs to be done is the headers. For
questions/concerns, contact rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxxx
Adult content: No
Language: English US
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Nonfiction, Entertainment
B4E Significant: No
SFWA Challenged: No

If I recall correctly, this is book number five. Haven't had much time to
work on books since school started, but I'm glad I finished this one after
like 3 weeks of hiatus. Enjoy.

Rolph Recto