[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Another Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys SuperMystery

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 01:32:04 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I've just submitted "Hits And Misses" (Nancy Drew & Hardy boys Supermystery No.16) by Carolyn Keene. It ought to be an easy validation, it felt like it took forever to prepare. RTF format, all pages and copyright info present, headers removed, spell check done, and pesky blank lines added. For some reason, this one didn't scan as beautifully as most of this series have. I'll paste the back cover below.

I was shocked and thrilled to see when looking at my list that I've submitted 62 books now since I started volunteering in the middle of August. It's been really fun, and I've learned a lot. Maybe in 2007 I can try for one hundred books. With luck, I'll finish off this series, and the other 17 that I have in the Sabrina The Teenage Witch series. I'm still trolling ebay and amazon for the Sabrina books that I don't have yet. Tons more true crime in my closet. More books on writing too. And, watch out, if I go looking at my public library. And so very many more than I can think of just sitting here waiting for you all to validate. Here's hoping that I can and that they are all pieces of cake to validate.

        Happy New Year everyone!  Synopsis below.

Peace,
Mayrie

AMERICA'S TOP TEEN DETECTIVES
 TEAM UP TO REVEAL A
 ROCK N' ROLL RIP-OFF

When Bess lands a shot at stardom on a
 nationally televised talent show, NANCY DREW
 lands in the middle of a mystery as big as
Manhattan. She agrees to take the case of an
amnesia victima young woman known only as
Jane Doe. In trying to piece Jane's life together,
Nancy has but two clues to her identity: the music
in her blood .. . and the danger in her past. A
single event is etched in Jane's memory: staring
down the barrel of an assailant's gun.

Meanwhile . . .
FRANK and JOE HARDY have hooked up with
Angelique, the hot new recording star who lately
has been singing the blues. Someone's cutting in
on her action to the tune of $2 million in cash, and
it's clearly an inside job. In pursuit of the missing
money, the Hardys will have to bare the facts
behind the business of rock 'n' roll. And Nancy
Drew may provide the biggest break of all: the
shocking, potentially fatal truth about the
 connection between Angelique and Jane Doe ...