[bksvol-discuss] Submitted A Witch Alone

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:28:58 -0500

I just submitted A Witch Alone: 13 Moons to Practicing Natural Magic for
validation. I've read through it, stripped headers, corrected scanos, protected
chapter titles, etc. It really was a great book to re-awaken the spiritual
connection to nature within all of us.

magical heritage, the path of the story-book wizard, the wise woman, the
hermit, the folk healer, the druid or the shaman. Working alone, they can
connect deeply with nature, talk to the trees, follow the patterns of the sun
and moon, and feel the changing energies of the year's turning cycle.

Anyone can learn something of their magical powers. The ancient arts and spells
are there to be rediscovered, given patience, common sense and a longing to
know. You can heal yourself, gain peace from stress and find ways of coping
with the turmoils of modern life. You can also do good for others, learn to
heal with herbs, see into the future and recover the treasures of wisdom from
the past. This book shows you where to start.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----