[bksvol-discuss] Submitted A Secret Rage by Charlaine Harris

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:08:15 -0400

Hello, all.
I submitted A Secret Rage by Charlaine Haris.  Synopsis below.
The original proofer is no longer able to take it so it's up for grabs.  I
vaguely remember someone saying they wanted this one if Marilyn changed her
mind...  But that could have been a different book.
I have another mystery by Harris called Sweet and Deadly that I'll be putting
up in a couple of weeks.  If anyone wants to proof that one, please let me know.
Christina
The New York Times bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels unleashes
"a scream of fury" in a gripping tale of a Southern woman's victimization--and
vengeance...

Nickie Callahan can handle herself. But after a successful--yet brief--career
as a model in New York in the sleepy college town of Knolls, Tennessee. Living
with her best friend, she plans on carving out a new future for herself by
studying to be a writer.

But the women of Knolls are not safe. And as Nickie gets swept up in a string
of brutally violent crimes, she must take matters of justice into her own
hands...