[bksvol-discuss] Submitted 4 books, one wishlist one

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:53:51 -0500

Hi you all,

Submitted four books for your validating pleasure.

I don't remember who said they would validate, but I submitted today

Nazis, Communists, Klansman, & Others On the Fringe: Political Extremism in
America

It is a raw scan, but was kind of fascinating to read, and is a wishlist
request.  552 pages.

And three easy ones that I have edited through.  Got to love waiting for
cabs, or waiting to get my hair done, smile.

The American Shorthair Cat (learning About Cats)
The German Shepherd (Learning About Dogs)
Cockroaches (Nature's Children)

yes you read that last one right.  Fascinating creatures I have a model of
one around here somewhere I show to my students, and it is nice to have a
book to go along with the model.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide