[bksvol-discuss] Submitted 4 books.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:05:11 -0500

    I submitted the following books yesterday. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY, four
stories with the common theme of full figure women finding the man of their
dreams. Now it says African American women in a review but I didn't see it that
way, this can aply to any woman and I didn't want to offend anyone and as far
as the theme of the stories goes, this could happen to any woman of any race,
this might have been a sales ploy. HONOR THY WIFE, a book about a guy that
falls in love with a woman, through misfortune looses her due to his family and
friend's mistakes and meets another woman and marries her and after finding the
first again under a disguise marries her too and you think it would be hell
after both wives find out but. DARKNESS BOUND deals with sex and obsesssion and
a beautiful woman kind like the black widow if you catch the meaning here. The
last book is called Bite which the common theme is erotic vampire slayers
including the best sellinG Laurell K. Hamilton. In the books with the stories
in it, when I cleaned up the headers it might took out the stories names on the
page they start on but there is a table of contents, thought of that after I
submitted them and It took a little while for Honor Thy Wife to go through so
if it isn't complete, let me know and I will submit the clean copy again, I
hope I didn't loose connection a few seconds during that upload although it
went to the thank page. All have been cleaned up to my knowledge using the
tools of kurzweil.
For skype contact bobwichitaks