[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:39:07 -0500

Thanks, Mary!

Sandi

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mayrie ReNae
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 9:49 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted

  Hi Sandi,

  Congratulations on your first submission!  For future submissions, when you
want to hold a book for someone, you just type Hold for Valerie (or whoever)
before the title of the book in the place for title on the submission form,
right above the place for author.

  Now you can hold happily in future!

  Mayrie