[bksvol-discuss] Submited Animorphs 38

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <mbijani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:18:10 -0400

Hello,
I have just submited a replacement copy of Animorphs 38. This is a BSO copy.
It is titled "The Arrival." Note that there are several nonstandard words
used in the book which may cause it to be rated as poor or good quality. I
have thoroughly proofread the book before I submited it and have fixed all
errors; therefore, please rate the book as excellent quality. I have other
Animorph books as well that are not on Bookshare and will be scanning and
uploading them soon. I am trying to complete the series on Bookshare--the
person who started it went all the way up to 39, but the series ends at 54.
I am trying to get a hold of the books 40-54 (I have some in my possession
already) so that we can have a complete Animorphs series on the site. Also,
if anyone has Animorphs 33, please consider scanning it. This book is
missing on the site as well and it will save me money because I will not
have to buy it individually.

Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:mbijani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: munawar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/