[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submited

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:12:44 -0500

Hi, Gary. Fortunately, if they don't scan well, it's no big deal. It's not core
content, so they can be deleted if you can't get a good scan. It does bother me
somewhat if an ad scans well and someone deletes it, anyway, just because it's
not core content, but if it doesn't scan well, I'd rather have it gone than to
have a bunch of garbage that can't be figured out. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx