[bksvol-discuss] Submission: the SMART Lesson Development Workshop Beginner and intermediate sessions Learner Workbook

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:27:41 -0600

Hi proofreaders!

I just submitted this workbook. It's less than 60 pages, so it's not a big job. Here is the information about it.

Book Information
ISBN:
Title: the SMART Lesson Development Workshop Beginner and intermediate sessions Learner
Workbook
Author(s): SMART Technologies
Publisher: SMART Technologies ULC.
Copyright Date: 2010
Copyrighted By: SMART Technologies ULC.
Brief Synopsis:
This is the learner workbook for the beginner and intermediate sessions of the SMART Lesson Development Workshop which offers training in the use of SMART Notebook software.
Long Synopsis:
This is the learner workbook for the beginner and intermediate sessions of the SMART Lesson Development Workshop which offers training in the use of SMART Notebook software, which provides a way for teachers to integrate their lesson plans with technology to create online lessons for their students. There is also an online community where teachers can get help on the software, find resources and share ideas that work in
the classroom.
Comments:
The copyright information is at the bottom of the second page of contents. I have put the page numbers at the top of the pages that contain a new heading, otherwise they are left at the bottom. All page numbers are present. I no longer have access to the book, because my husband needed to return it to its owner. I originally scanned it for him so he can use Monolog to read it and then decided to share it with Bookshare,
since there was copyright information.
Adult content: No
Language: English US
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Professional and Technical, Educational
Materials

Thanks!

Debby

--