[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission Question From Barbara

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 01:31:31 -0600

Barbara,

The For Authors and Publishers link of Bookshare's website should explain
how to go about donating a book to Bookshare.  Essentially, there is a form
to fill out by the author or publisher giving Bookshare permission to use a
file provided by an author or publisher rather than a scan of a book, and
the file should be sent directly to Bookshare for them to process and add to
the collection.

HTH

Gerald

  _____