[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission Problems

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 05:00:18 -0400

Tried it multiple times both ways.
I'll try it again for the heck of it.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 7:52 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission Problems

#
Have you tried entering the ISBN without the hyphens?
On 8/1/2013 6:51 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I don't get that far.  I enter the isbn, upload the book, get to the
title-author page and all is blank.  The isbn on the copyright and cover
agree.  There is no statement of error.
Here is the isbn.
978-0-7394-8276-6

I have never had this happen before.