[bksvol-discuss] Submission Problem Solved

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:06:29 -0400

Hey Guys, following up on what I wrote last night: Madeleine thoughtfully wrote
me again about that, and I tried submitting one of those short children's books
I mentioned. It didn't work; I got that same message Dornetta related
yesterday. But then Lissi reminded me that someone here said that leaving out
the ISBN and filling in the submission form by hand fixed their submission
problem, so I tried resubmitting the book again without the ISBN and it went
through.

Sorry for not remembering who that was, but thanks for that suggestion. It was
a bit frustrating to not be able to submit books. Once again the list comes to
the rescue.
Evan