[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission: Little Black Girl Lost 3: Ill Gotten Gains

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 22:46:28 -0500

Hi Netta!

I am planning on scanning all of the Little Black girl Lost series. I read the book to correct scannos and enjoy the books.

Debby

At 08:30 AM 7/5/2012, Dornetta wrote
This is a good series.  Glad to know that it will be continued in the
bookshare tradition. Hopefully someone will pick up the next two in the
series.
Netta

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV