[bksvol-discuss] Submission... Ellis Peters mystery

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:46:36 -0500

Hi all,

Just submitted for validation another of the Ellis Peters (Inspector Felse)
mysteries, A Nice Derangement of Epitaps.

Its all cleaned up, headers stripped and page numbers and chapter titles
protected.
I have a few more of these sitting here and will be submitting them as I get
them scanned.

From the back of the book...
"Shed here no tears. No Saint could die More Blessed and Comforted than I."
So read the epitaph composed by Morwenna Treverra centuries ago as she
followed her beloved husband, Jan, into death. The couple have been together
ever since, models of pious content, in the little seaside Saxon church near
the village of Maymouth. But when curious scholars arrange to open Jan
Treverra's tomb, it yields not one body but two. . . and neither one of them
is Jan Treverra. Detective Inspector George Felse happens to be on holiday
nearby; indeed, he helped to open the crypt and reveal its all too modern
contents. Now, from an ancient grave, a mystery unfolds; a trail of violence
in Maymouth's history that casts shadows centuries long...

Enjoy...
Deborah