[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:16:44 -0400

Hi, Alexis. Did you delete the junk characters that scanned in place of the
pictures? Sometimes, the books I scan have that happen, and that's the best
thing to do. As long as you're sure it was from the picture and not something
that didn't scan well for some other reason, it makes it much easier for the
validator if you can delete those as you go. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx