[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

I should have read this before replying to the
Kellie's reply to you. Validating our own scans is
neither encouraged nor forbidden. It's preferable to
have someone else do it, but if it's not moving from
the download list in a reasonable amount of time we do
it ourselves, especially if the scanner is a person
who has carefully  created a good copy before
submission.

I'm not sure whether you can convert the downloaded
kez file to rtf and upload it or not. One cannot do
that, I found out the hard way, with txt files. I
guess you'll find out. f you convert the kez file to
rtf, check it over and see if you still have the
pagination and good formatting.

Good luck.

Cindy

http://messenger.yahoo.com