[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:40:33 -0400

I saved your original post when you announced your submission , knowing I've
been busy with many books recently. Now that I've cleared a few out of my
pile I finally got around to seeing if your book was still available on the
step 1 download page. In fact it was still there, and I downloaded it this
evening, and will read/validate it by tomorrow evening.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx