[bksvol-discuss] Re: Subject Line Etiquette (was: Re: happy Thanksgiving weekend)

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:45:30 -0500

Hi all,

Hmmm, lecture, well, maybe, but it is truly aggravating when a message which is supposedly about an aspect of proofreading; I can't remember what the original text was now, just says Happy Thanksgiving. The subject had no relation to what was in the message at all. It doesn't really matter what the original subject was, it was something totally unrelated to Thanksgiving wishes. A lot of people probably deleted it because they weren't interested in the subject line. All I am asking, politely, is for people to please check their subject lines to see if they match what you're talking about. I don't mean to lecture. I'm just asking politely. Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring