[bksvol-discuss] Subject Line Etiquette (was: Re: happy Thanksgiving weekend)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:07:07 -0500

If you're going to lecture people about subject line etiquette, then it would be helpful if we could see the message you're refering to. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has no idea what you're talking about, and there's no way for us to take a quick look below your message to find out. You start your message with the words "This message", but there's no "this message" for anyone to look at.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>