[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stymied ... And I'm heartsick

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:34:34 -0700

Hi, Judy, I am such a nontechnogeek. How do I get to the cache pages in
Internet Explorer and do what you say? I looked around and I don't think I
have any add-ons to manage or at least I think I don't. The weird thing is I
can get into the Bookshare site just great, if I want to submit a book or
any part of the volunteer home page having to do with scanning, I have no
problems. The other weird thing is I tried using another screen reader and
the Systems Access Mobile Network to do what I do in Internet Explorer and I
think it's connected to Internet Explorer so (you guessed it) I get the same
message. Yes, Judy, it's true. Only if I attempt to look at my checked out
books or to check out a book, Internet Explorer hits me with this whammy.
It's weird. Another thing, other folks have duplicated what I do on their
computers and they're successful. ( Thanks for the suggestion. Please write
me back so I can understand cache pages (which are a mystery to me).
Regards, Kim.