[bksvol-discuss] Re: Styles and columns

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:00:03 -0700

Sandi, I'm not sure when you say "None of our books" ..
 I've proofed at least one book where there was text in columns; I put
eturns at ends of lines to keep the text in columns; but I'm not sure if
that's necessary; I suppose it depends on whether or not the columns were
put there by the author for a purpose (do you have the print book, or as
Sandi suggests, it'ss a scanier's error. If the [print book isn't that way
you can probably change columns in your format menu  (I think that's where
it is) from two to one; --uh oh, I don't know how you'd do that  with Jaws