[bksvol-discuss] Re: Style: Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:10:06 -0700

Hi,

I just finished validating it last night.  EXCELLENT book!  The only problem
was the index, which I tried to fix as best I could.  The columns didn't
scan as they should, so I had to try to reconstruct.  Between E and N is not
in alphabetical order, but all items are at the margin, at least.  But the
book itself is the best writing book I have ever seen, and writing was my
major in college (though this message is no example).  I hope you enjoy the
book.

Youmight want to email Jesse and request that it be placed on Bookshare
ASAP.

- Jackie McCraw