[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:58:57 -0800

Hi, Jamie, what a lovely option to have on your scanner. I think you can get
away with this, but am not sure if blind submitters can do that. Should we
take a poll on this? Anyhow, you certainly gave me a perfect scan to try my
teeth on proofreading when I first started out not to long ago. Regards,
Kim.

  _____