[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripper, get outa town!

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:34:09 -0600

Dave,
It seemed that the legal issue that prevented volunteers from being able to
do more on the site had to do with not being employees receiving
remuneration. I wondered why a certain period of free Bookshare membership
for individuals doing significant work on the site couldn't be considered
remuneration. If that were written into a contract which could be signed by
Bookshare and the volunteers in question I don't see why that couldn't work.
Kellie