[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripper, get outa town!

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:07:29 -0600

Yes, that could happen. So if anybody feels the need to rescan a book
because of OCR errors, that's fine, but if it's because of missing
chapter headings or problems with formatting, best that they mention
it on the list before rescanning. I have the original copies of all of
my scans.
The reason I've been checking my books is that I'm trying to defeat
the stripper and want to find out when it works. The most recent books
I checked, what I had done was put Chapter on one line, the number of
the chapter on the next line. I'm not sure why in one book the word
chapter was gone and in the next the numbers were.
That was in the braille copies. Think I'll take a look at the daisy
formats.

Pam