[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripper, get outa town!

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:17:02 -0500

I have found good results in defeating the stripper from deleting chapter headings by putting a page number on the top left corner of the page followed by a blank line. I just checked my last submission and all the chapter headings are present. I also put in page numbers to protect prologue and epilogue. I do this for my submissions and for validations.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>