[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripper,

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:34:25 -0500

I neglected to mention that I don't move page numbers unless it's to protect titles, so that the numbers will be stripped instead of the title.

I definitely agree that this stripping tool should be discarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>