[bksvol-discuss] Strategic Planning Survey

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:01:23 -0700

Volunteers,

Thanks to all who have filled out the survey on the work you have done for
Bookshare in 2010. We have 118 responses so far.

We will close the survey at the end of the day. If you have not yet completed
it you will find it at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCC5GKS

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department